SABIC, based in Riyadh, is the largest petrochemical company in the Middle East. The name SABIC stands for Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation. It is the largest publicly traded company in Saudi Arabia. The state holds 70% of the shares, the remaining 30% is owned by investors.
SABIC Europe is seeking a suitable ERP Specialist within the ICT department.
The ERP Specialist will primarily be responsible for and working in maintenance in the area of APO (DP/SNP/gATP/SNP/CTM/PPDS/CIF) supporting the business units Petrochemicals Solids and Liquids and Specialties and Innovative Plastics for the region Europe running in an environment. The Business units have dealings with 10 sales offices and 8 local warehouses (Hubs) spread over Europe with production locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the Middle East. Tasks take place therefore in a number of European countries and with the IT department, in particular with the Center of Excellence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The team further support a number of power users in different countries and for this, a knowledge of both English and German is a prerequisite.
·As there can be an overlap with other modules, for example, SD, MM, PP, and Demand Chain Management – the ERP Specialist needs also a broad knowledge as well as in-depth knowledge in the area of APO (DP/SNP/gATP/SNP/PPDS/CIF). Main tasks shall further include Operational management, solve incidents, support CoE with in-depth analysis, and support the power users with implementing, setting up test scenarios and testing of changes. On an operational level, he will advise the power user in standardizing the business processes. He will align with colleagues within his team and other functional teams and technical teams, in both Europe and KSA, and with the user organization. The ERP Specialist shall be given the opportunity to study and gather the knowledge of the company processes of SABIC.
·The ERP Specialist is experienced in advising the organization and executing improvement assignments independently and therefore needs good communicational skills and acts customer-oriented.
·Reports hierarchically to Senior Manager ERP Services Europe
For the above, we are seeking an ERP Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of APO (DP/SNP/gATP/SNP/PPDS/CIF) and good communicative skills. The candidate will need to have both a demand/supply chain affinity and must be able to maintain a wide international network to perform his or her function well.
To fulfill the above function the appropriate candidate should have the following requirements:
· Dutch Professional Bachelor (HBO) degree, with an ICT/logistical background
· Around 3 years of relevant work experience
· In depth knowledge of SAP-APO and a broad experience with other (logistical) modules (for instance: SD, LE, MM, PP, BI)
· Demand/supply chain skills (f. APICS)
· Good communication skills in Dutch/English and preferably German
· Enthusiastic, flexible and creative team player
· Must be proactive and be able to function independently
· Must be able to work under pressure and in times of stress
· Must be able to improvise if necessary
Hourly rate: discussable
Apply before: Wednesday October 18th 16:00