Renewables Sustainability Operator
Rotterdam - Weena
Bienvenue, s'il vous plaît continuer à lire. Please take a moment to read about this unique opportunity to be part of Shell's Trading and Supply Products Team. You would be helping us stay on track and making sure all data is in place in order for us to comply with biofuels mandate requirements.
First, a little background: Trading and Supply Products (TSP) is at the heart of Shell’s Downstream business with its primary responsibility of managing and optimizing the physical supply chain and creating value through proprietary trading. We are responsible for delivering around 6 million barrels of refined products around the world per day, and our goal is to deliver the right products to the right place and of course, right in time. Now adding biofuels into the mix. Biofuels were introduced into Europe in 2003. Shell as a major refiner, supplier and retailer of road transport fuels in BeNeLux, France and UK, is required to comply with government mandates by blending biofuels. Consequently, bio and renewable fuels have become an integral part of Shell’s Trading and Supply business.
Part of the challenge for you, as a Renewables Sustainability Operator, is to fully understand the end-to-end value chain of hydrocarbons and especially the bio elements. To get there, effective communication with various stakeholders and the ability to influence are equally important as it is to build trust and work closely with internal stakeholders. The primary accountabilities are administrative activities but with that said, we also like you to take responsibility over the following tasks;
- Receiving, handling and storing of biofuels carbon and sustainability data from suppliers
- Maintaining of bio content balances required by regulator and certification schemes
- Reporting of carbon and sustainability data to the regulator to comply with mandatory reporting and bio ticket generation requirements.
- Reconsolidation of bio tickets and fuels lifting positions with counterparties and bio obligation towards the regulator
- Preparing for and participating in internal and external audits
- Provide dataset and elementary analyses that can be leveraged for hedging decision and short term supply chain optimizations
- Provide backup support to Renewables Sustainability Operator for BeNeLux and UK
What we need from you
For us it goes without saying, supporting Shell Operating Companies in the BeNeLux, France and UK, speaking French and English fluently is a must. We would also like it if you hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and that you are a knowledgeable professional who knows his or her way around excel and that you are able to maintain and troubleshoot models that are primarily Excel-based. As the cherry on the cake, we would like to see evidence of your experience in operations, dispatching and/or tax reporting.What’s in this for you?
Besides a competitive salary and additional benefits, we offer you a job on international scale. A professional career and all the support you will need for both your professional and personal development.COMPANY DESCRIPTIONAn innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
A rewarding place to work
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.Company Description
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.Disclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Employment Type
Downstream Supply ChainWork Location
Rotterdam - WeenaNo. of Positions
08-Jan-2020Agency cals not appreciated