A Day in the Life
Your primary focus in this position will be growing&maintaining sales revenue supporting the sales execution in several selected customer and product. You will be part of the overall Commercial team in your Operating Unit and work closely with the Field Sales & Marketing Team, Customer Care, Commercial Operations(pricing) as well as the Key Account Managers, Integrated Health Solutions and tender organization.
We expect you to have excellent communication & negotiation skills. You have strong capabilities to understand customers & prospective customers.
As Remote Sales Representative you will work in close cooperation with the Operating Unit stakeholders in the country reporting to the Sales Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
· Showing interest in patient and physician’s needs to propose Medtronic Solutions
· Promoting assigned product portfolio remotely using all available technology
· Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and market trends
· Identifying Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities, building solid Account Plan and identifying/approaching KeyStakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
· Ensuring repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions
· Leading price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
· Tender Management: improving tender submission quality
· Utilizing all available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency(Salesforce.com) and completes all required administrative tasks
· Delivering ongoing product servicing by providing accurate product information
· Managing Lead generation/qualification process
· Plans and executes multi-channel sales campaigns in collaboration with Marketing
· Conducting regular Business Reviews with Sales Manager
· Communicates & aligns with field sales force and local SI Marketing organization and the other Remote Sales Representatives
See more relevant role information(link below): https://www.medtronic.com/nl-nl/about/career/employee-stories-netherlands/sales-employees/remote-sales.html
To be successful in this role very strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. You are a strong analytical thinker, you collaborate easily with others, you are trustworthy. You think in innovative ways and pursues new ideas. You like to work with new technologies.