- PhD in toxicology (or comparable; e.g. Board Certified Toxicologist, ERT, DABT) with five to ten years’ working experience in chemical industry and/or relevant competent authorities in the area of European chemicals management Regulatory Affairs.
- Proven track record of successful testing strategy development and study monitoring to support EU regulatory dossier development and submission (using IUCLID6, R4BP and REACH-IT)
- Team player with ‘can do’-mentality; a strong communicator, who is flexible and self-starting with proven project management and project co-ordination skills.
- On time in full delivery of human health risk assessments as well as assessments related to endocrine disruption and hazard classification
- On time in full product compliance with the relevant national and European regulatory frameworks.
- Coordination of relevant toxicological testing efforts for on time in full deliver for the relevant European registration requirements.
- On time in full compliance with the relevant EU regulatory frameworks applicable to product Safety Data Sheets.
- Involvement in European groups and committees aligned with the Troy Regulatory Advocacy Strategies
Supervision Given and Received:
Works under Director of Regulatory Affairs Europe
- Director Sales & Marketing Europe
- Director Environmental Resources, USA
- Product Registration Department, USA
- Vice President Science & Technology, USA
- Senior Vice President Global Regulatory Affairs, USA
- Troy Europe Personnel
- European Competent Authorities
- International Law Firms
- European customers
- Contract Research Organisations