In this position you will be responsible for the sales and market share development of Eliquis, a direct oral anti-coagulant (DOAC).You are responsible for implementation of the strategy in the different accounts, delivering sales messages with a main focus on oral anti-coagulant care and care optimization projects with our key customers in the first line. You will work closely together with the XF Eliquis team within the BMS-Pfizer Alliance.
We expect you to excel in your detail conversations and in implementing, monitoring and evaluating care optimization projects.
In this job you will report to the National Sales Manager Cardiovascular Area: The Hague, Utrecht, Amsterdam Main responsibilities: Strategic planning and development of the accounts:
- Implement Eliquis strategy on account level.
- Ensure a consistent cross-functional approach towards accounts in line with strategy
- Excellent communication skills: good talker and even better listener. In the detail conversations you will get to the essence and ask the right questions.
- Strongly result oriented and the will to win with a pro-active and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Create leads, implement, monitor and evaluate care optimization projects (COP)
- Organize P2P meetings; bring together the first and second line practitioners in order to optimize the current anti-coagulant care
- Gather all relevant information to perform a continuous analysis of the situation in key accounts with a focus on the first line practitioners.
- Pro-actively use of available sales tools for account analysis