R&D Equipment Engineer
Are you looking for a new technical challenge? To strengthen our team permanently, we are looking for a R&D Equipment Engineer
Trymax is a dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry. A wide range of different platforms are available, from single chamber semi-automatic tools, through to multi chamber high volume manufacturing platforms.
Trymax is internationally orientated and has offices in Europe and Asia; our headquarters is located in Nijmegen. Trymax is a fast growing company with approximately 50 employees. Currently we are looking for an experienced and hands on R&D Equipment Engineer.
The R&D Equipment Engineer is part of our R&D team and is involved in all aspects of tool development. You will continuously improve the quality of our equipment. You are responsible for engineering projects regarding the design and implementation of specific features. This includes:
- Develop, test and evaluate new concepts regarding parts, components, materials and software.
- Provide support by the preparation of technical drawings and documentation.
- Provide technical support to production and field service.
- Work closely together with R&D team members (around 10 people), but also with colleagues from other departments.
- Consult suppliers about technical aspects.
- Other related job duties.