Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
For our client Siemens we are looking for Quality Inspectors with experience in renewable energy (preferrably wind industry).
Place of Work: pre-assembly site (with option to work offshore on rotation)
The Quality Inspector is responsible for supporting the QMiP in implementing the Project Quality Plan on site and
executing Quality activities within scope in line with the requirements of the PQP and SWP IMS system.
The QI reports functionally to the QMiP
Dimension of function
The Quality Inspector is responsible for executing the following key activities;
· Quality Inspections and verifications
· Assessment of workmanship practices (when performed) to verify and ensure quality levels
· Quality reporting
· Reporting and investigation of non-conformances-
· Supporting the site organisation in use of the non-conformance system.
· Management of non-conformance workflows and records
· Receipt and verification of as-built quality documentation
Maintenance of turbine traceability within the pre-assembly, installation and commissioning phases
Internal: QMiP, TPM, Site Management and site team, PM and core project team, Service Quality External: Customers / Clients, Suppliers, 3rd party inspectors and certifiers, legislative and Standard organisations.
Areas of Responsibility:
· EHS: With reference to the Wind Power EHS Roles & Responsibilities Booklet the Quality Inspector All Employees should be constantly aware of their responsibilities for ensuring a workplace where EHS is the top priority. They should engage with both Line Managers and the EHS Team to ensure that, where practicable, they are familiar with the Siemens EHS management system. Additionally, the Quality Inspector must ensure that all non-conformances identified with a potential or actual EHS impact are managed in accordance with process and notified to the EHS organisation for control and mitigation.
· Quality Inspections: Quality inspections must be performed in accordance with SWP (and project contractual) requirements as documented within the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and relevant Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs). Quality Inspections typically cover delivery inspections, pre-assembly
walkdowns, pre-assembly final walkdowns, mechanical walkdowns and final walkdowns. Where defined in the PQP the inspections will be conducted in conjunction with customer and SWP Service personnel.
· In addition to standard inspections the Quality Inspector will execute the reference turbine process at site level
· Non-conformance management: The Quality Inspector will assist the QMiP in ensuring that the projectsite team is aware of their responsibilities in reporting and responding to non-conformances, providingsupport where required.
· The Quality Inspector will ensure that all non-conformances are reported in the non-conformance system (including findings) databases and executes the day to day management of non-conformance workflows to closure. Physical product nonconformances reported as having been closed should be
reinspected for verification of closure.
· The QI will support the QMiP, TPM and EMiP (as appropriate) in performing technical investigations and root cause analysis of non-conformances.
For the role of Quality Inspector salary will be based on experience.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!