Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Interested to work through YACHT at Philips? YACHT is a specialist to arrange the move to the Netherlands.
In this role, you have the opportunity to Ensure that development project targets on product quality are achieved and that defined Product Quality processes are implemented.
You are responsible for:
• Coordination with suppliers for managing product quality release activities
• Support product country approbation according to approbation plan
• Support activities with external Certification bodies for obtaining compliance certificate for products.
• Create product release documents and product quality reports
• Participate in product quality improvement activities, partner with Supplier Quality Engineers and project managers to drive effective quality improvement / corrective actions from suppliers
• Ensure proper definition and execution of the product quality test plan in a project, covering all chapters defined in the Quality plan
Typical tasks are following:
This is in for you:
• A contract for a year at YACHT, where you have immediate access to the greatest network in the Netherlands;
• A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering;
• On your salary, you get an 8% holiday amount and you get 25 vacation days;
• After this project assignment we can discuss other options within the High Tech Campus, for example, Philips, ASML, TNO, NXP, VDL and many more;