Product Manager Analytics
Rotterdam, fulltime, starting ASAP
VONQ: expert in Online Recruitment and your new employer?
We are VONQ, European leading expert in Online Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! Unique to our services is our data driven marketing approach. Based on years of experience and more than 100,000 online recruitment campaigns, we have consolidated an unique set of data points to architect and predict the success of a customer recruitment marketing campaign.
With our AI-driven Smart Recruitment Platform we offer recruiters worldwide access to the largest portfolio of recruitment marketing channels to brings any of their vacancies in front of the right audience.
Connecting the data dots, that is what you are good at!
As a true analytics expert, you serve for our customers and stakeholders, collecting needs and deliver elegant solutions to meet those needs!
As a Product Manager Analytics you see the bigger picture and that makes you see a product or business opportunity from different angles. Interacting with people in various roles and functions? That’s a piece of cake for you!
You will closely work with our data team, and together you have a clear goal: deliver an end-to-end analysis and solution that will help our customers to make better data-driven decisions in recruitment marketing. The ultimate goal on top of that? To make every recruiter a better data-driven recruiter!
And this is how you achieve this:
- OWN the Recruitment Analytics stream
- Align with stakeholders and find out what their needs are
- Create a roadmap together with our Head of Product
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
Let’s start by saying that at VONQ we value people that have an appetite to excel, and the potential to succeed. We choose attitude over ticking all boxes!
Nevertheless, we do need some specific skills and certain experience, such as:
- An excellent track record of product management experience (3+ years)
- Previous experience working with data focused teams
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results
- Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of our Recruitment Analytics stream.
- Able to set and measure KPIs for products.
- Technically savvy (preferably a technical role in past, or Computer Science Degree).
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
First of all, you’ll be working with experienced colleagues with a strong vision on product management and development, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. Secondly you will be part of a vibrant and ambitious team of 12 different nationalities in a very casual environment. Thirdly, you'll have the opportunity to participate in meetups/conferences.
We often have a BBQ (and beers) on our terrace at the office and multicultural potluck lunches. Oh.. and you will have fun!
And there is more..
- Laptop of your preferences and two extra screens on your desk
- Flexible working hours
- Time and budget for training
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- Good salary and additional incentives
- Fixed term contract with an option for perm
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you are our new Product Manager!
Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sarah (Recruiter) through email@example.com.
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, rotterdam, product manager, product, product owner, analytics, data