• Support The head of SCM International Transportation Management (ITM) by delivering product development related activities of the International Transportation Management activities, including core product, add-ons, configurable, and customization requirements
• Support Product Board process for underlying new product / add-ons developments and significant product enhancements
• Support team assessment of product requirements and competitiveness ambitions, and related decisions on buy, build, re-use
• Efficiency and quality improvements in ITM related activities performed by Customer Service, Implementation and Program Management, Technology and Sales by developing measures for value added, including improvement areas into sprints and formalizing continuous improvement feedback cycles
• Constantly Act as the Subject Matter Expert for development related questions and process flow questions, engaging with stakeholders within regions, centre, CS&E, delivery and finance to ensure high quality answers and clearly defined governance requirements are met.
• Ensure solutions that are delivered meet the legislative and operating needs of diverse geographies
• Support to reach alignment, access the overlap and define difference between SCM and Booking Agent Product
• Utilize a number of tools including workshops, prototypes, user story mapping techniques and design thinking approaches to gather requirements for the solution based on user engagement
• In coordination with the Department Head, responsible for priority setting within the International Transport Management Team
• Solid experience of Supply Chain Management Product (5+ years)
• Proximity to both customers and customer service
• Proximity to Technology aspect
• Experience within complex time critical projects and stakeholder management
• Support creation and convincing articulation of business cases
• A strong continuous improvement mindset that eager to bring challanage to current process and offer alternative solutions
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player with a collaborative mindset
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Strong Project Management Skill set
• Self-motivated, who can complete tasks without supervision and who can evaluate and manage risks appropriately
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
What we offer:
• An opportunity to work for the world´s shipping leader, in a dynamic, global industry, on a role with a diversified scope. You will never be bored but will still have time to work on individual projects and develop.
• Complex role with substantial independence in managing agenda, opportunity to add value to the organization.
• You will be an integrated partner to fulfil our ambitious growth aspiration, being a key player in building customer value propositions to the worlds companies and drive sales pursuits often with a strategic agenda for our customers.
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus package.