Process / Application Engineer
Nijmegen - Netherlands, fulltime
Are you looking for a new challenge? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Process / Application Engineer.
Trymax is a dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry. Our core business is to support our customers worldwide with plasma-based photoresist removal, surface cleaning equipment, isotropic etch systems and UV Cure systems. A wide range of different platforms are available, from single chamber semi-automatic tools, through to multi chamber high volume manufacturing platforms. Trymax is internationally orientated and has offices in Europe and Asia; our headquarters is located in Nijmegen. Trymax is a fast growing company. Currently we are looking for an experienced Process / Application Engineer.
The Process / Application Engineer is part of our process team and is responsible for:
- Developing and sustaining new Ashing, Dry-Etching and UV Curing processes.
- Development and validation of processes for customer specific applications.
- Trouble shooting for process related issues at customers site worldwide.
- Process qualifications of equipment in production and on-site at customers.
As Process / Application Engineer at Trymax, you will look at new materials and applications, explore and establish new robust processes and work on optimization of existing processes at customers. You will:
- Connect theory and practice.
- Conduct experimental design, validation and release tests and data analysis in order to evaluate products and processes on feasibility and practical application.
- Communicate results with our current and future customers.
- Frequently work together with other departments such as Engineering, Field Service and Production.