Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop corporate-wide privacy and data protection principles, policies and practices as well as their implementation within the business unit. The Privacy Officer is responsible for coordinating all business unit activities associated with privacy, as well as monitoring all of the business unit products, services and systems to assure appropriate privacy practices.
• Lead and coordinate privacy activities for cloud based healthcare informatics solutions, regarding implementation and adherence to corporate policies in privacy, security, and confidentiality
• Define privacy and data protection requirements for new businesses and early stage ventures, including Privacy by Design architecture
• Conduct privacy impact assessments to help business assess and mitigate risks related to processing personal data
• Maintain existing policies, procedures, practices based on international laws, regulations and standards in the privacy and data protection
• Create/Collaborate with other Global Privacy Office members on policies, procedures, and practices that align and are consistent with Philips Privacy Code
• Work Cross functionally with multi-discipline groups on privacy matters
• Responsible for compliance related to privacy and security
• Keep up-to-date with new or revised government healthcare laws and regulations pertaining to patient privacy to determine if new policies or modifications of current policies are needed
• Document privacy data classification in the context of BU support, service and product data flow
• Apply and differentiate privacy principles relating to different data processing roles
• Work with Corporate Legal to address privacy elements within customer contracts
• Lead/Support Incident, Event and Complaint management in privacy issues
• Collaborate with Security Officers, Corporate Legal and management on privacy issues
• Conduct ongoing compliance monitoring and report on privacy metrics
• Assist in the development and delivery of privacy training and awareness
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical skills (application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, etc.)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of technology-related law and public policy experience, clinical research and related issues
Professional Certification or Experience:
Certified International Privacy Professional Certification or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 3 or more years’ experience in legal, privacy, compliance and regulatory areas, preferably in the medical device industry
• Familiarity with GDPR/EU 95/46, ePrivacy Directive, FDA and FTC regulations, Dutch Data Protection Directive, HIPAA, PIPEDA, US Patriot Act, British Columbia Act 73, Breach Notification laws, ISO and other standards bodies and international standards
• Bachelor’s degree in technical/privacy or regulatory/legal area
• Familiar with network, system, and telecommunication security
• Proven technical writing and oral presentation skills
Philips is driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day they move closer to achieving their goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. They enable their employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.