In one sentence
Leads detailed presales activities (proposal, RFx) while supporting the dynamic business situations that the account team faces during the sales cycles.
What will your job look like?
- Work closely with the Sales Pursuit team to create, qualify, and refine the Opportunity Plan
- Schedule/facilitate meetings, including kickoff with the core response team, align roles/responsibilities and agree on the sales strategy, key messages, and proposed solution as it relates to the proposal response
- Manage/drive the entire process from opportunity qualification, through RFx, to win/loss including analysis of discovery/qualification
- Negotiate with support teams (PBG, SBG, and Delivery) to ensure competitive cost structure. Push back and challenge estimates, man months, cost of sale etc.
- Foster strong working relationships with Account Executives & Partners to support and grow current & future customer base.
- Drive collaboration internally to offer & deliver the best solution to the customer’s pain points.
- Understand & embody consultative/insight selling methodology
- Share unique insights & provide thought leadership and innovation that drives new and relevant perspectives to the customer, helping them to think differently.
- Demonstrate Value: understand the desired customer outcome & what this is worth to the customer. Understand the business value that can be delivered and justify through a business case.
- Be a Teacher: educate, bring unique & relevant opinions, valuable market insights & be capable of tailoring your pitch based on the audience & what will resonate.