Policy & Regulatory Analyst
The energy transition has been targeted as a key priority for the European Union. Gasunie is working on the forefront of the energy transition. We are developing projects in the field of hydrogen, green gas and CCS. We are looking for a colleague to help us turn these projects into reality. In doing so we want to make sure the EU is on track to meet it’s 2050 energy and climate goals.
Your place of work will be Brussels
, but you will be regularly travelling to The Hague and when needed to our Headquarters in Groningen.
Gasunie is a European energy infrastructure company. We are the owner and operator of gas networks in the Netherlands and Germany as well as gas storages and LNG import terminals. We are committed to the Paris Climate agreement. Therefore we are actively developing technologies and project related to hydrogen, green gas and CCS. For more information, go to www.gasunie.nl
About the job
In the coming years the EU will be working on key policies and legislation that will enable us to be successful in our project development. We are looking for a colleague who can translate policy developments into business opportunities and vice-versa. You will be working within our government affairs team which supports Gasunie in realizing our strategic objectives for 2030 and 2050.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and analyse the impact of regulatory & policy developments at EU and national (NL) level.
- Working closely with other parts of the company to link policy developments to executing our strategy.
- Monitor, prepare, participate in and follow-up of meetings internally and with external stakeholders.
- Support our work in EU associations to advance our strategic projects.
- Develop and contribute to position papers for use with our external and internal stakeholders.