Our ideal candidate has a ‘hands-on’ mentality
, is energetic
and takes responsibility
in his / her work. You are flexible, proactive, focused on quality, have integrity and you can plan and organize well.
We are looking for someone who can identify with the following profile:
- available for a minimum of 32 hours a week;
- good communication and social skills;
- solid knowledge of HR-related administrative processes and procedures;
- knowledge of the Dutch labour law;
- a couple of years of payroll experience;
- knowledge of Excel and how to use lookup formulas and pivots;
- the ability to handle stress/deadlines and who can coop with ad hoc requests (dynamic working environment);
- you speak Dutch fluently and your English is at least B1 level. Having knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- experience with AFAS Profit and Workday is a plus.