What we look for
* Excellent knowledge of payroll and associated taxes and statutory filings
* Good communication skills in English and Dutch
* Excellent research and problem solving skills
* Ability to investigate end-to-end impacts of payroll dependencies and processing in order to make clear decisions on risks
* Proficiency with Excel preferred
* Ability to plan, organize and schedule work flow in a short time frame
* Strong analytical and system experience
* Ability to calculate changes to pay rates based on time off, overtime, etc.
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent language skills – both oral and written
Who we are..
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.