A Day in the Life
Make an impact on patient’s lives as a full-time service-oriented Patient Contact Center Representative. You will support our Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure (CRHF) products and applications, with a focus on consulting with patients, as well as health care professionals and Medtronic field personnel.
Our vision is together, we will transform the lives of people with cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure.
We offer you a position where you will provide first level technical support and address device related questions directly to patients via the phone, but also may include email or other communication methods in English and Dutch languages.
Whenever issue cannot be resolved, you are responsible for the escalations to second level technicians and ensure correct follow up is done until case can be closed.
You will be involved in the complaint handling process and the linking pin, between patient, hospital, field and tech services.
In this role we expect an empathic approach, where service and customer satisfaction are key. Responsibilities
- Provide troubleshooting, support and education for CRHF products that is accurate, thorough, timely and tailored to meet the customer’s needs.
- Gather relevant information, document and report customer inquiries, issues and product problems per procedures and policies.
- Maintain adequate product and therapy knowledge and expertise through continuous training, coaching, and independent study.
- Identify and implement personal or process improvements to maintain and improve thorough, compliant, timely, accurate service.
- Maintain adherence to schedule and availability for support of incoming contacts, which includes sharing in shifts to work Medtronic holidays when clinics are typically open.
- Utilize technology and systems required to support job function which may include answering phones and/or operating personal computer
- Actively participate, communicate and maintain team and cross-functional networks.