Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams
to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!