Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for an Outsourcing Service Specialist (Pharmaceutical/Biotech).
Your new team and position:
As an Outsourcing Service Specialist you will be part of the Purchase management team. As responsible Outsourcing Service Specialist, you will be executing (local and global) outsourcing activities relating to supplies and services for internal research teams and order fulfillment to support all portfolio initiatives. With effective communication and teamwork, you are the link between the internal organization and suppliers.
- Execute, monitor and control outsourcing contracts, from negotiations to order fulfillment management (e.g. create purchase orders, track open orders). Handle daily supply issues to guarantee business continuity
- Commercial mindset and an ability to link scientific needs of the business to the different products and services offered by vendors/suppliers to ensure we get the best deal
- Establish good relations with suppliers and are able to get urgent orders delivered quick, complete or find alternative
- Teamwork, you will work closely with business responsible for the suppliers in your work package
- Communication, with various persons and departments: you are the link between internal organization (mainly scientific) and suppliers; You have to manage expectations so timelines can be met
- Support continuous improvement, such as savings, automation, working capital improvements, etc.
- Accurate administration, an important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system