What we look for..
* Fluency in English, written and verbal
* Core skills: problem solving, ability to work in a team, build strong relationships, flexibility, stress resistance, customer focus, strong communication, and accountability.
* University degree
* Fluency in another European language, ideally German
* Customer Services or customer oriented work experience
* Distribution, Logistics, Export or Supply Chain experience
* Electronics sector experience
* Prior experience with JDE/AS400 systems is an advantage
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure.
Our commitment to sustainability and our legacy of innovation spans more than a century, dating back to our roots in 1885 and our invention of the first electric room thermostat. We provide meaningful opportunities to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. Your work will impact lives around the world. We give people the perfect environment, support and opportunities to make themselves the very best they can be. We trust them with our tomorrow. They can trust us with their talent. We are committed to powering the customer mission and creating greater value for our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings expertise.
The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind set and collaboration across boundaries. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Interested? Please apply via our website, or send your application to Jana Bochnickova via firstname.lastname@example.org