ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ marketing communication team is looking for a talented new colleague, to fulfill the role of:
Online Marketing Specialist
As the Online Marketing Specialist you bring knowledge and experience in managing and developing digital tools such as websites, mobile applications, software and database systems. You have experience in UI/UX, are able to optimize our websites with SEO/SEA strategies, and know how to analyze results, get better conversion and take actions for improvement. Your achievements will be measured through KPIs.
You closely work together with the Content Specialist, Graphic Specialist, SEO/SEA and Social Media Specialist on various campaigns. The team is working towards an omni-channel strategy and an improved customer experience and your input is essential. One of the goals of the team is to increase the level of digital output, faster than before and this goal will be reached with your hard work and dedication.
You are on top of trends and are always looking for inspiration within the digital world of today and role-model companies. You will also play an important role in maintaining current and forming new relationships with digital partners.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Website and mobile application management and development
- Management of databases, webshop and loyalty program
- SEO/SEA planning and execution
- Metrics & conversion
- Relationship management with digital partners
- Training colleagues and teams in the use of systems
You will also:
- Gather in depth knowledge of the company, its segments and products
- Educate your fellow team-members on digital topics
- Support country requests related to online
- Suggest the implementation of new technologies & trends in digital
For this role you need at least:
- A higher education in digital communication and/or marketing
- 3 years of experience in an international company, in the field of website & mobile application management
- Quick learning and adaptation skills in new tools and systems
- Experience with UX/UI, Woo Commerce, Wordpress
- SEO/SEA skills
- Knowledge on big data is a plus
- Very good planning and organizational skills
- To be fluent in English, other languages are more than welcome
- A pro-active mentality and a drive for results
- Flexible and being able to work in an international and dynamic environment
In this role you will report to the Marketing Communication Manager. Location of the job is Waardenburg, The Netherlands.
Working in an International company with a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience and education.
For more information contact Denise Huizing, Marketing Communication Manager, +31611301918 or email@example.com.
You can send your application letter, including CV to ICL Specialty Fertilizers, attn. of Mrs. Ellen Arendonk, Human Resources Coordinator, via the 'Apply' button.
Visit icl-sf.com and icl-group.com for more information about our company.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Job, Full-time, 's Hertogenbosch, Digital Marketing, Online marketeer.