Your task will be to ensure that appropriate systems and procedures are in place and implemented for OHS regulatory, corporate compliance and employee wellbeing at our sites in Houten, Lopik in the Netherlands and Groot Bijgaarden in Belgium and on customer sites.
The position is based in Houten, in the Netherlands
The position will require at least 20% travel mainly in the Netherlands.
• To be a successful candidate you should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Knowledge of relevant local OHS regulations
• Qualification to perform the function of an occupational health and safety specialist is considered as an advantage
• You are fluent both in written and spoken Dutch and English
• You have ideally over 3 years of OHS experience from a similar job in the manufacturing industry.
• Your approach to your tasks is analytic, systematic, persistent and result-driven and you are ready to walk the extra mile. You are capable of prioritizing and working with details as well as creating the overview.
• You come across as pragmatic, proactive by nature, engaged, targeted and are experienced with driving and implementing changes.
• You are a forthcoming positive team player and involve, engage and motivate people around you in a natural way.
• You have good communication skills and communicate with the rest of the organization in a natural and respectful way.
What we offer:
What we offer:
• A complex and challenging position where new ideas are always listened to
• Dynamic team, with great professionals
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• A long-term opportunity
• Competitive salary
The opportunity is yours!
Send your application – with your English CV attached – online through our website www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The selection process consists of a pre-screening HR interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with a business simulation exercise. Initially, we will only notify those who are invited to participate in the selection process. When the position is filled, we will notify all applicants by all means.