What do you have to offer?
You are an experienced Senior Network Engineer who is used to act in a dynamic, high pressure international environment. You have:
You are able to:
- Higher vocational education and work & thinking level.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer in a complex, preferably international, environment.
- Broad knowledge of several process & technical network areas like Prince II, ITIL V3, Cisco Routing and switching, F5 Load balancing, Checkpoint Firewalls.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in design and engineering of network infrastructures.
- You are speaking English on a professional technical level, German or French is a plus.
What do we offer in return?
- Work effectively to complete assignments in group settings.
- Work cooperatively to achieve common goals, act in the interest of the organization without letting personal interests prevail.
- Take a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and share information and knowledge.
- Work with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct.
- Hold yourself and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determine objectives, set priorities.
- Implement changes out of office hours and be available for standby duties, about one week every 6 weeks.
We can offer you a Network Engineer position in a growing international company. The possibility to build international network infrastructures based on top of the art technologies. This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week (40 hours a week is optional). You will receive a market conform salary (between 54.000 and 74.500 a year gross) based on your experience level. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht (NL). Participation in 24x7 standby is expected.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Rob Stol, Team Manager,
or for the proces Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Tel.
. For more information about us, please visit our website:
You do have a work permit.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
A Pre Employment screening is mandatory.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete our
online application form
and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format. Applications can also be sent in English via mail to
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Agency calls are not appreciated.