We give you the responsibility to create, implement, and testing mechanics on several levels conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings and verification). This position is open to women and men.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you ensure that your deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs. You are also responsible for planning and tracking your deliverables and make sure that risks are minimalized. Next to that, you have great communication skills when it comes to involving and reporting to stakeholders.What can you expect from us
- We offer a very healthy work-life balance and the ability to work according to a flexible work schedule;
- You can join networking events with other top tech women from all over the world;
- We will boost your career by means of courses and studies;
- We offer you interesting benefits and a competitive salary.
As Mechanical Design Engineer at Philips Medical Systems your work is always divers and challenging. These are your day-to-day activities:
- Requirements, design, implementation, test and integration of your modules in accordance with the unit requirements and design specifications;
- High quality is your middle name and you ensure that your mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly;
- You understand the importance of documentation, so you make sure that there is proper documentation (according to FDA/ISO standards) for the developed mechanics;
- You make sure that your work is in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department;
- You have great communication skills. You understand and communicate consequences of your designs and align them with stakeholders on higher level;
- You’re proactive when it comes to solving problems and implementing changes;
- You draw up your personal schedule and report on your progress.