Master Data Specialist Credit & Sales
Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As a member of the SAP team, you will be responsible for supporting operations by monitoring, analyzing and updating master data for Credit & Sales within the organization as well as assisting with reporting and ad-hoc analysis. You will be directly reporting to the SAP Business Manager.
- Help ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality regarding Credit and Sales.
- Set-up of new customers and maintain dealer/credit master data in ERP-system.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Documentation of changes in master data.
- Identify areas for process improvements in order to streamline the workflow.
- Manage mass changes to accounts including commercial policy conditions.
- Provide UAT tests for new internal processes and reports regarding Credit and Sales.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the SAP Business Manager on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.