The Benify culture is extraordinary. We look for people with a passion to exceed expectations and to learn new things every day. At Benify, our colleagues help each other and love working together with lots of laughter in our everyday work. You will thrive, challenge yourself and get outside your comfort zone. Benify was recently awarded the title of one of Sweden´s best workplaces by Great Place To Work. Are you a marketer who is hungry for a career in a global marketing team? Benify is now looking for a Marketing Specialist to our Amsterdam office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be joining the External Marketing Team at Benify who’s main task is to create awareness in our markets and generate leads for our global expansion. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be working for our local Dutch activities. You will also work closely with our marketing team in Stockholm and our local Dutch sales team using Hubspot for marketing- and sales automation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the process of creating content for awareness and lead generation; mainly for our Dutch market. You will be responsible for configuring a system that generates business leads. This includes creating qualitative web content that will improve our SEO positions and increase ROI on SEA investments. You will also research channels, podcasts, partnerships and awards within HR-tech, that we should target with our content.
- create qualitative/in depth sales and marketing content that is clearly focused on solving our prospects key tensions
- publish content on our websites and blog, record webinars on topics important for our global expansion and be in the lead of our local events
- create an overall marketing strategy that is focused on generating more leads within the Dutch market, including growth in online presence, market awareness and marketing & sales automation
- develop an effective account-based marketing and sales program for NL where Benify is continuously interacting with a broad range of stakeholders
To be sucessfull in this position we believe that you:
- are fluent in Dutch (native) and English
- have a few years of experience in working at marketing positions prefereably targeting the enterprise size HR industry
- have an understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- have experience in running Google AdWords campaigns
As a person you are curious and a team player who is eager to learn and thrives when you drive your own projects and tasks. You are able to get productive on a short notice and produce and move extremely effective. You have analytical skills and the ability to assess future marketing activities for our local and global expansion. We also believe that you have interest in and a flair for writing marketing emails and texts. If you have experience of Hubspot or other marketing and sales automation systems it is a plus.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
The External Marketing team at Benify is a part of the Marketing and Communications department. We are responsible for all external marketing activities and our overall purpose is to create awareness, generate leads and taking Benify to the next level in digital marketing. In our team you will find an Inbound marketing experts, a social media gurus, Marketing Specialists and a master of events. We work closely with our colleagues in the creative team that helps us create awesome and converting content for our different channels.
Sounds like a match? Apply today by sending in your application in English via the
button! If you have any questions about the role, our culture, or Benify as a company, don´t hesitate to get in touch with Clara Hednert, Talent Sourcer,
Start: as soon as possible
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Benify is one of Europe’s fastest growing HR-tech companies, it all started with the simple idea to make it Great at Work, offering the world's smartest SaaS solution for managing and visualizing employee compensation and benefits. Our focus right now is further international growth and becoming a global player within the area of Employer Branding and Compensation & Benefits. Today we have about 350 outstanding employees located in nine global offices: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Munich, London, Vilnius and Paris.