The ideal candidate will have the following skills-
• Autonomous in his or her way of working
• Go getter when it comes to organizing events
• A commercial mindset
• Able to multitask within the marketing discipline
• Good in managing multiple projects
• Completed MBO or Bachelor degree in Marketing / Communication / event-marketing
• At least 1-3 years of working experience in a similar field
• Excellent Dutch and English language skills
• Experience in working with DTP software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Sound knowledge of MS-Office applications
• Knowledge of lubricants products and market would be an advantage, but is not a requirement
What we offer:
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food. We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work. We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.