You like -and can handle- the challenge of co-creating this new role and to add value to the commercial process in order to reach the strategic growth objectives of our organization. This requires expert marketing knowledge as well as a creative mind and strong organization skills. You also have/are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Specialist, preferably in an international environment.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Minimum BSc/BA in marketing.
- Commercial awareness.
- Willingness to travel and comfortable with working in an international environment with different cultures.
- Excellent command of the English language.
It is a fulltime position situated at our headquarters in Joure. You will be part of a professional and growing organization with a dedicated multidisciplinary team of (international) colleagues. You are part of a team with Sales, Sales Support, Logistics and Product Specialists. You report to the manager of the Retail Fresh Sector.
We also offer:
- An environment where we appreciate initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions such as a thirteenth month, premium free pension, travel reimbursement and an annual collective variable pay.
- The chance to further develop yourself. We find personal development very important and offer the possibility to do so.
- A contract for a year with the mutual intention to then change it to a permanent contract.
- The position is situated at our headquarters in Joure.
In collaboration with its subsidiaries at home and abroad, HZPC has a leading position within the international potato trade. This is how HZPC forms the link between producers and buyers in respect of the development, multiplication and sale of seed and consumption potatoes. We have customers in over 80 countries all over the world. HZPC’s head office is situated in Joure. For more information please visit our website
For further information about the vacancy or to show you interest you can contact Michiel ten Duis (Sector Manager Retail Fresh,
+31 6 23 43 48 04
) or Jephtha Verheijen (Human Resources,
+31 6 82 12 64 38
If you are interested, please let us know by submitting the
before the closing date of
April 19th 2019
Agency calls are not appreciated.