Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
* Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of work experience - from which min. 5 in consultancy or automotive industry
* At least 3 years experience in Connected Services
* Excellent project management and follow up skills
* Proven leadership and coaching skills to achieve the results together with your team
* Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
* Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
* Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
* Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
* Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
* have strong planning and organizing skills
* are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
* have a customer first mindset.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.