Will you support us making cancer a chronic disease?
Glycostem is looking for an ambitious, energetic, proactive, reliable and flexible professional to support us as
We develop a new method to make cancer a chronic disease and can use some help. We are a Dutch company with about 25 employees that operates in Oss and we think globally. We are ambitious, believe in our product and want to fight cancer - this is what Glycostem is all about.
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role. The basic responsibility is to ensure that Glycostem as an office functions effectively and the wider scope is to maintain the company’s website and LinkedIn. The job will also include some large meeting coordination for various departments.
As a Management Assistant you will get defined tasks and responsibilities. The job is not about taking notes of meetings, getting coffee, making copies or book hotels or trips and clean up; we are a digitalised company and we have a dedicated HR advisor to handle staff issues. We would like to see candidates with the potential to grow with the company.
Roles and responsibilities for our Management Assistant can be summarised as follows:
- Ensure that the office works efficiently through DotCombusiness for IT, phones, video conferences and copiers; staff make their own support calls.
- Ensure that staff keep offices clean and tidy and that there is stock of office articles (ordered through lab assistants).
- Help various departments to coordinate large group meetings and support with hotel and travel bookings for external advisors.
- Update website as and when needed plus make announcements via LinkedIn.
- Generate newsworthy stories.
- Support the CEO and other executives as needed and requested.
- Help with various market research.
- For the right person some project management tasks may be requested.
- Coordinate Town Hall (company) meetings.
- Participate in rotation for various Health and Safety roles.