Busy day ahead! Several shipments by air and ocean need to go out this week so the right documents must be in place on time. Good communication with the distribution center is crucial to be sure everything goes ok and on time. So you also need to prepare the meeting with the planners and distribution center tomorrow about the cooperation and improvements. Thereby you’ve to improve several Standard Operating Procedures because of new regulations and internal improvement. And probably a lot of other operational issues will come by and has to be dealt with immediately. Every day is different and that makes the work exciting and challenging.
Tri-Sure® Worldwide is a global leader in industrial closure systems and packaging components for
, IBCs, and more. Whatever the product, our patented closure systems will be able to protect the containers’ contents and reduce the risk of spillage.
Tri-sure is a full-line supplier of industrial closures. Tri-sure manufacture the industry’s highest quality bungs, flanges, plugs, caps, and cap seals, along with other specialty closure products and closure systems. The products deliver superior performance, but are also designed to work together in a system to offer unsurpassed protection against leaks, spills, pilferage, and damage.
For our location in
we’re looking for a:
You’re capable of organizing and overseeing the whole process of intercontinental transactions for air and ocean freight in cooperation with critical stakeholders. You’re doing this by:
- Releasing orders to the Service Logistics Provider.
- Coordinate road, air and ocean shipments for export all over the world.
- Preparing bill of loading instructions.
- Preparing export documentation per transaction following customer instructions/requirements and compliant with law and regulations.
- Taking care of administrative control of delivery times, efficient routing and assembly of orders for the outgoing goods within the Logistics Service Provider location.
- Supporting Customer Service Department concerning questions/issues about shipments/freight.
- Be informed of the government and industry laws and regulations and the company regulations (Standard Operating Procedures).
- When rules and regulations change process this on time in the several Standard Operating Procedures and communicate this carefully.
- Validate supplier invoices.
- Control and evaluate Service Level Agreements and when necessary make changes.
- Use of several ERP systems from internal (mainly), external and freight partner(s).
- Improve and stabilize in relation to costs and quality the co-operation with Logistics Service Provider(s).
- Building processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Propose and discuss improvements internal and external with Logistics Service Provider(s).
- Implement and communicate the approved improvements with stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize freight costs.
- Ensure compliance to the Greif Health and Safety Policy and Local Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Close communication with Logistics Service Provider(s) to process orders on time and correctly.
- Maintaining good and effective communication with stakeholders of the process.
- Cost control, timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Willing to travel occasionally to s’-Heerenberg with own transport.