De wereld verandert in rap tempo. De arbeidsmarkt stelt steeds weer nieuwe eisen aan professionals. Yacht weet als geen ander hoe de arbeidsmarkt zich ontwikkelt. En zorgt ervoor dat je op deze veranderingen bent voorbereid. Nu en in de toekomst. We helpen je te blijven ontwikkelen door de uitdagende projecten die we bieden bij toonaangevende organisaties. Tegelijkertijd maak jij het verschil bij onze opdrachtgevers door verbeteringen te realiseren. Dat vraagt om kwaliteit; om echte professionals die echte uitdagingen aangaan.
The role of the Sr./Lead Electrical Engineer is a key Leadership role, being responsible for the day to day supervision and coordination of Electrical Engineering and Design team assigned to a large project. Part of this role would be global integrated delivery coordination which is mostly executed with our offices in Mumbai, India.
The Lead Electrical Engineer reports functionally to the Department Manager and operationally to one or more Project Managers. Input and leadership will be delivered in the conceptual design, project specifications, FEED, basic engineering, extended basic and detailed design phases.
We are seeking talented Lead Electrical Engineers with experience in leading small, middle and large scale projects in the chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective. FEED and EPC & EPCm experience are all desirable.
• You have good Leadership skills in Electrical Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects;
• You have a proven track record in handling design/engineering teams of electrical engineers structured and spread across 2 or 3 offices
• You carry the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team
• You are experienced in managing the work, managing the financial aspects of he electrical discipline, including the workhour estimates and margin goals
• You have excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
• You are flexible to travel
• You have a good understanding of Project business cases and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
• You have been involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
• You take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, which you demonstrate by example
• You are able to work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within our company and that of the client.
• You have been responsible for ensuring that the Dept./Disciplines quality management system is followed taking into account any special contractual requirements.
• Manage proper and timely execution of projects
• Lead large Electrical Engineering teams, in a multi-office environment
• Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, include the required resources.
• Responsible for cost, schedule, material quantity and budget control and management of change.
• Ensure all electrical documents are issued.
• Ensure effective communications with other engineering disciplines, project management and Client teams.
• Contribute in people development (e.g. coach junior engineers).
• Add value plus/optimization ideas.
• Developmental activities like preparation of work instructions / procedures / guidelines
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with proven leadership experience in (Petro)chemical markets. Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas, Fertilizers / Mining will also be considered if the leadership experience is well demonstrated.
• 10+ years’ experience in electrical engineering and design experience
• Strong technical background in EPCm.
• Strong commercial & business acumen, solid understanding of Project Controls, potential to lead teams.
• Multi-office project execution experience, leading large teams.
• Good knowledge of relevant IT systems and tools (e.g. ETAP)
• Should have experience in lead role for FEED and Detail Engineering projects with exposure to field engineering activities.
• Ability to organize and set priorities.
• Excellent communication skills in English
Naast een interessante uitdaging bieden wij een uitstekend salaris. Daarnaast heb je de mogelijkheid om gebruik te maken van en collectieve ziektekostenverzekering, een marktconforme pensioenregeling en ruime ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden. Wij streven ernaar om de arbeidsovereenkomst af te stemmen met de wensen van onze medewerkers.