Key Acccount Manager EMEA
The Key Account Manager EMEA role is primarily responsible for generating New sales, New partnerships, Growing current EMEA partners, contacts that continually generate new Reseller and Enterprise business opportunities with regard to overall business growth and objectives.
for this role are to identify and harvest qualified leads/targets and execute a persuasive strategy & plan to successfully convert prospective leads into active revenue & profit generating partnerships. This person will actively pursue, qualify and close new potential reseller & enterprise partners in all sales channels to promote new & existing product offerings accordingly.
This individual will be savvy enough to help partners seamlessly integrate our solutions into their business model and support them to profitability. Responsibilities include growing our Reseller and Enterprise channels through on-going improvement of all key activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, strategic planning, revenue growth and loyalty.
This person will need to become very familiar with our brand(s), value proposition, products, systems and service offerings in order to effectively offer/provide the right solutions to the right clients. You will be part of the world wide sales team and your work base is the EMEA Office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
This role ultimately revolves around outstanding communication and execution and includes, but is not limited to, the following duties & responsibilities:
- Generate qualified leads via industry Trade Shows, conferences, LinkedIn subscriptions, existing relationships, Internet available lists and other premium resources at your disposal.
- Focuse on establishing new business relationships with web hosting companies, registrars, security companies, website builders, SEO providers, MSSP/MSP, etcetera.
- Efficiently and effectively use our CRM sales tool (HubSpot) to track leads and opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Utilize a strategic and effective direct sales and marketing approach via phone calls, webinars, live presentations, and potential on-site visits with new and existing partners.
- Following-up with new business opportunities and set-up calls/meetings/presentations with prospective clients.
- Planning, preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations via screen-sharing software and in person when and if necessary.
- Effectively communicating new product offerings and program developments to existing and prospective clients as needed.
- Continually assess, refine and optimize our ideal target profile as needed.
- Attend local networking groups and opportunities to build relationships and our local reach with companies to establish and develop our brand, presence and new business opportunities in the immediate local area.
- Driving new business initiatives like:
- webinar series.
- trade show exhibitions.
- networking events.
- outings, etc. that support new business development activities.
- Manage & support EMEA sales staff and initiatives as needed.
- Onboard new partners and get them up to speed and producing revenue quickly.
Travel required as necessary.