(Junior) Second Line Integrated Control Effectiveness Testing Officer
Imagine… working within an energised environment within WRR, where you are Monitoring/Testing Key Controls and are contributing to the quality of financial services to our clients.
Making a difference by:
With each other
- Executing 2nd LOD Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing of several areas within NL&A and Utrecht.
- Sharing the results of the control testing with colleagues within Operational Risk WRR, so they have additional information about the effectiveness of controls.
- Contribute to the quality of controls within Rabobank and give more insight into the managing of risks.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our 2nd Line Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing NL & Africa team brings talented people together to perform the 2LoD Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing. Our team is part of the Global WRR Operational Risk Management department, which in turn is part of the Group Risk Management / Wholesale Rural & Retail (GRM/WRR) domain. With you as a (Junior) Second Line Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing Officer, the team will consist of 6 diverse colleagues, including:
Carola Kwint, Second line Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing Officer:
“In my role I provide 2LoD testing within WRR for Utrecht Head Office and the region NL-Africa. We test both on design and operating effectiveness within the timeframe of our annual planning. Besides that, we accommodate oversight with additional information from our 2LoD testing as input for the risk cycle. The colleagues in our team have different backgrounds, we are tight knit and always willing to make each other better with constructive discussions.”
Farong Li, Second Line Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring / Testing Officer :
“ As my role, I am participating and take responsibility for development and execution of integrated 2nd LoD Control testing for WRR according to our annual plan. I analyse and evaluate the controls on their design and operating effectiveness and conclude the testing results by communicating with the control owners and my colleagues within the team. Besides that, I am also involved in facilitating and enhancing the data quality in Archer together with the RCP from 1LoD. “
Customer focus, team player and collaboration are clearly essential for the role of (Junior) Second Line Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing Officer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
Growing a better world together
- HBO (Higher professional education);
- experience (e.g. control effectiveness monitoring, process/risk management) is considered an advantage;
- basic knowledge in Compliance and/or with testing Costumer Due Diligence (CDD), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is considered an advantage;
- good network building and maintenance skills;
- good English and Dutch language skills (both written and verbal);
- experienced in working within an international context and willing to travel.
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030
- By signing a memorandum of understanding with livestock feed producer Royal De Heus Rabobank underlines its support for the company’s work in India, empowering local farmers with knowledge.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary scaled in function group 7 or 8;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a (Junior) Second Line Integrated Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing Officer within Operational Risk WRR. Do you want to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the 'Apply' button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Cornelis Cardol, Regional lead/head 2nd Line Control Effectiveness Monitoring/Testing team WRR NL & Africa on 06-21208772 or Cornelis.Cardol@rabobank.com.
- Emanuela Mol, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via 06-19293780 or Emanuela.Mol@rabobank.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!