What do you have to offer?
What do we offer in return?
- Bachelor degree.
- Field Investigation experience for example with the police.
- Experience within Fraud investigations.
- Fully proficient in the Dutch and English language.
- Proficiency in Office tools, database search tools, and use of Internet to research information.
- Knowledge of or experience within the card payment industry or financial sector can be an asset.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain information not readily available with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with other teams, clients and management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as a high degree of initiative.
- A driver’s license.
A very interesting environment with an international scope. Possibility to grow and develop yourself. A good work-life balance.
Depending on experience and education the salary will be between €54.600,- and €75.100,- gross a year based on a 36 hour workweek.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Philippe Davin, Team Manager
+ 352 355 66 333
or John Marijnissen, Investigator
+31(0)88 385 57 98
. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter,
. Or visit
for more information.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete our
online application form
and attach your CV.
A pre-employment screening is mandatory; an assessment is a possible part of the recruitment process. You need to have a valid work permit.
Agency calls are not appreciated.