Elekta’s Global Trainee Program
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Add your talent to Elekta’s fight against cancer
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer. We are now looking for our next generation top-talents to join our year long global trainee program starting January 2020.
As a trainee, you will contribute to the fight against cancer, while working with business critical challenges. You will rotate between business lines and our global offices or work directly with our CEO. Through the program you will gain the network, skills and business insight you need to take the next step within Elekta and assume a leadership role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become part of a growing and successful technology firm within precision medicine.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding trainee program and the opportunity to:
Who we are looking for:
- Join a cutting edge technology firm in the fight against cancer
- Kick-start your career with a steep learning curve in a complex yet entrepreneurial setting
- Rotations in different global offices
- Gain a deep and wide insight into Elekta and the radiation medicine industry
- Contribute to a range of challenging international projects
- Emerge yourself in an environment with great diversity of nationalities, backgrounds and skills
- Build a great international network
- Top graduates from fields such as business, engineering or medicine eager to make an impact in the world
- No more than one year of work experience after graduation
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An entrepreneurial spirit not afraid to take initiative and formulate, as well as execute, strategy
- International mindset that will thrive in a global organization and has a willingness to travel
We will read applications continuously so please send us your application today! Click on the
button. Last day to apply is Oct 15 th, 2019.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Agency calls not appreciated