Sales Advance is organized within the Business Line Services, within the Stamicarbon Organization. The department executes the core business of selling products and related services for the use of Stamicarbon Technology worldwide. The commercial offering and project management is in the area: “spares and consumables, repeating services”, offering support and project execution for existing plants.
Project Manager manage expectation of the end user by coordinating different internal department as logistics, finance, expediting, and making sure the project is completed in time and within the budget.
In this position inside sales officer needs supports the Sales and Solution (Advance) business. Active contribution is needed to the development of the Department towards the next level of repeating products and services like spares and consumables for urea plants, in order to achieve a lean process and achieve the Stamicarbon’s Customer Service Level objectives as agreed in the business plan and sales plans.
Sales and project account manager, define and execute project plans for Spare part in the opration parts, to ensure that project objectives and milestone are met, within the agreed budget and timing and according to agreed quality standard.
• Selling mechanical services, sales of equipment and consumables from the office. Such as but not limited to inspections, spares replacements, advance coat, transport to client of goods;
• Sales project management of small products and services; such as arranging regional training, delivery of spares replacements, inspections;
• Set up and execute the Inside Sales Processes with regard to process and mechanical services, sales of equipment and consumables;
• Drive lead generation and qualification from potential and existing customers while making use of customer data research through various channels (online, offline and social media) and entry into CRM;
• Follow up on generated sales leads with clients and relevant internal departments along with identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell by calling and reviewing customers on a regular basis;
• Responsible for the sales results in your territory (based upon set targets) on retention and new business sales. You maximize opportunities using the complete product & service portfolio, including new product launches. You sell the services using telephone or web meetings;
• Create and execute on your own sales strategy analyzing different customer types (retention and new business sales), market dynamics, product types and sales approaches;
• Generate market insights and customer feedback in order to improve the portfolio or create new business opportunities;
• Manages the project in terms of money, time, quality, resources, information and communication, according to the project plan and ensures that the project deliverables and milestones are met;
• Manages the risks related to the project and informs the Head of Sales Advance in case project objectives, milestones, quality, timing and/or budget incur risk;
• Manages the expectations of the customer;
• Ensures compliance of project team members with all relevant laws, requirements and other relevant regulations;
• Evaluates the project and report results and recommendations for improvement of the execution of future projects;
Archives and makes available all above mentioned-know how. Prepares documents to higher management for evaluation, monitoring and decision taking purposes.
• At least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or commercial
• 1-3 years of experience working in a similar technical inside sales environment
• Affinity with the urea equipment and inspection techniques on materials are a pre.
NOTE: Without European working permit, your application will NOT be taken in process.
For more info regarding this temporary position (5-6 months), please contact Edmond Niculin, email: