Ergotron - About the company
Ergotron, Inc. is a global company focused on designing and manufacturing kinetic work environments so people can thrive as they work, learn and care for others. The way we interact with technology, collaborate with others and pursue our individual potential is changing. Ergotron supports this evolution with innovative solutions that eliminate constraint through movement in healthcare, education and general office environments.
The company has a 39-year history of innovation with more than 200 patents and a growing portfolio of award-winning brands, Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with a global sales and marketing presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. All products are designed in the United States and manufactured in Ergotron’s factory in China.
To further grow our business in the Benelux we are currently looking for a:
Inside Sales Development Representative
Ergotron offers a challenging position in an international organization with growth ambitions. A company with top quality products, contributing to a productive and healthy workplace. Ergotron is a company with high ethical standards and passionate, supportive colleagues. A company that stimulates personal development where you will find the flexibility and healthy work-life balance you crave. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a supportive business environment that is built around a promise: To move you - physically, emotionally and intellectually.
This position will create and manage a sales pipeline from opportunity creation to revenue recognition for quota attainment. Primary opportunity sources include opportunities established via business development representatives, existing 'unmanaged' reseller community and self-generated opportunities to exceed sales quota expectations. This position will perform targeted outbound phone service sales activities to existing customers to upsell product and service opportunities on existing products, as well as perform outbound call campaigns to bring in new customers and reseller partners for revenue generation. Creation and management of opportunities through a sales pipeline process expected. This position will be heavily involved in creating a Salesforce.com environment conducive for opportunity communication, follow-up and accountability for new and existing sales activities. This position will be aligned with a designated field territory or vertical and will collaborate with the aligned field sales team members to close revenue opportunities for both products and services. This position works in partnership with the inside sales, sales, services and marketing automation teams.
- Manage targeted outbound phone sales campaigns to existing customers (via Ergotron’s contact management system); demonstrated results tied to defined metrics, actions documented in Salesforce.
- Build strong productive relationships with targeted list of acquisition/development/retention accounts and 'unmanaged' reseller partners.
- Establish new sales opportunities by utilizing existing CRM systems and by conducting lead creation and opportunity management.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of activities in your territory -including knowledge of major Industries and Corporations, K-12 and Higher Ed. Schools, Local State and Federal Government Organizations & Resellers and Integrators.
- Develop base-line knowledge of all competitors and their product offerings.
- Consult with established end user accounts on product and/or service sku’s for additional purchases.
- Build strong productive peer to peer relationships with managed reseller partners sales teams.
- Collaborate on designated sales opportunities with the field sales organization; follow up on leads/opportunities to ensure action and movement to opportunity closure.
- Correspond via written and verbal mechanisms to drive sales revenue through individual and shared opportunity pipelines.
- Plant qualified seed unit orders and manage follow-up communication to drive opportunity stages to revenue attainment.
- Actively manage prospect and customer opportunities through defined sales stages to conclusion of revenue generated purchase.
- Participate in new product/service opportunity calls; new product launch discussions, and quarterly business reviews with the established customer accounts.
- Travel to customer site as approved to provide additional support.
- Support management of prospect/customer communications through use of Salesforce CRM, InContact and other systems.
- Participate in other projects as assigned by the Global Services leadership team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate updating of all required systems and programs necessary for sales operations including Salesforce and others as appropriate to ensure customer data is well maintained and documented.