Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced innovation professional who is ready for the next step in his/her career. You are eager to learn new skills, share what you know, expand your network and contribute to the continued growth of NewCold. In addition you have:
Are you up for the job?
- A relevant bachelor degree added with qualifications in innovation management.
- At least 4-7 years of work experience in innovation management.
- Convincing record of an active contribution to business improvement, automation and innovation.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly expanding organization.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A no-nonsense attitude.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please make sure that you leave your CV in English. Suitable candidates will be invited for a first interview with our VP Continuous Improvement and Automation, a second interview will follow with a wider group of NewCold team members. Apply via the application form.
Why would you want to work for NewCold?
With the prospect of many new construction projects all over the world in the very near future, NewCold offers the opportunity to join a young but powerful company in the field of logistic services. We have the ambition and the potential to rapidly become the market leader in the field of modern and automated cold storage with additional supply chain services such as transport and distribution. Although our proposition comprises an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope, variety and impact of the position may appeal to you even more.
Can we welcome you on board as our new Innovation Supervisor to help us to continue our successful growth?
Agency calls are not appreciated.