Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a next step? Or are you already working as an Information Security Analyst and looking for a change of scenery and a new challenge? Then consider working with us, we are looking to add another ISA to our crew!
Everybody should be able to identify, authenticate and authorise themselves online in a simple and secure manner. That is our mission! Digidentity develops and provides solutions for secure digital communication between individuals, companies and Governmental agencies. For this purpose, we are continually developing new services and improving existing ones, such as ‘Virtual Smartcard Technology’. This is to provide a unique digital identity, which a user keeps complete control of.
Digidentity is specialised in the delivery of certificates, authentication services and digital signatures. We work on systems which are currently being used by millions of users.
The Security Analyst is part of the Security Risk & Compliance (SRC) team and tasked with keeping information security policies, processes and procedures up to date. The Security Analyst will translate and communicate compliance requirements between SRC and other stakeholders within Digidentity. Furthermore the Security Analyst will assist in various assessments and consult on remediation actions.
The Security Analyst will work in cross-functional capacity to extend the communication capabilities of SRC to other stakeholders. The Security Analyst will work together with and report to the Chief Security Officer.
What can you expect?
- Monitor, perform or participate in information security assessments, tests, reviews and audits (both internal and external);
- Oversee remediation of nonconformities identified in reviews, assessments (self- and automated) and audits;
- Monitor current threats and trends and determine their possible impact including communication to relevant stakeholders;
- Document and deploy security training specific to Digidentity (e.g. PKI);
- Define and implement processes and procedures linked to information security;
- Ensure the quality of information security assessments, tests, reviews and audits;
- Support the Chief Security Officer with identification of newly identified IT risks and issues;
- Analyze IT risks and issues including rating, periodic reporting, tracking, and validation of IT controls effectiveness;
- Ensure adequate registration, analysis and reporting of information security incidents;
- Participate in vulnerability and penetration assessments, monitor endpoint protection solutions and tools;
- Digidentity consists of 80 (international) team members. Free lunch is offered, and you can enjoy it together with your team;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and soft drinks are always available;
- An easily accessible office location, next to The Hague HS station and travel expenses are covered;
- A decent market rate salary.
What do we expect?
- Experience in performing assessments and reviews;
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology;
- Experience with Electronic Identification and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
- Experience with analyzing and accurately documenting processes and procedures.;
- Capable to analyse various information security standards, frameworks and regulations;
- Able to execute risk assessments and implement remediation plans;
- Experience in detail orientation, research, compilation, and reporting on data;
- Experience working effectively as a member of a cross-functional team;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Knowledge and Experience
We would love to hear from you if you match the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- CISSP, CISA or CISM certification (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of information security design concepts and principles;
- Expertise and advanced consultative skills including building collaborative relationships;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of IT regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR and eIDAS regulations);
- Knowledge of security standars (e.g. ISO, ETSI standards);
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security;
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working in a close knit team;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch.
Please fill out the application form via the ''Apply'' button. If you have any additional questions please contact Sander Huininga (recruiter), via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No budget for Sponsorship.