Identity Access Management Specialist
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
The work environment
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing, we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market, and therefore also our organization, is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal! Our enthusiastic and dedicated team provides support in access management for the whole equensWorldline group.
What will be your job?
Role Based Access Control (RBAC)s:
- Defines in cooperation with application owners/ team managers the different roles for an application and implements them in the identity management tooling, both for equensWorldline and external customers
- Requests application owners to deliver an overview of access profiles
- Performs data analysis and pattern recognition on the access profile structure
- Defines the various access roles for an application together with the application owner
- Defines the Segregation of Duties requirements, solutions, risks and mitigation measures for the application with the application owner
- Coordinates with the line manager to integrate access roles with existing business roles already in place
- Implements the roles in the identity management tooling
Access Certification; verifies periodically the correctness of roles and users with the application owners:
- Creates an overview per application of the active roles/ user permissions
- Verifies with the owner the correctness of the roles/ user permissions
- Validates the correct implementation of the roles/ user permissions
- Corrects and updates roles/ user permissions if necessary
Functional Application Management; managing the functionality of the IAM software:
- Defines and communicates (new) requirements to the IAM software supplier
- Configures, tests and implements (or coordinates the implementation of) new functionality
- Communicates and trains the colleagues or organization regarding new functionality
Coordinates the implementation of automatic provisioning of user access for new roles and new applications:
- Defines the requirements of an automated link between the IAM software and the systems/ applications concerned, in close cooperation with the owners and the development team
- Coordinates and implements the change for automatic provisioning
Audit & Compliance; Realizes checking, control, solving and improving of work processes in order to realize providing evidence for internal and external audits and solves any findings that results from an audit:
- Realizing check & controls for audit purposes
- Solves findings that result from an audit
- Advises and implements improvements pro-actively to prevent audit findings
What do you have to offer?
- HVE working & thinking level (HBO in Dutch)
- At least 3 years' experience in Identity & Access Management, including Role Based Access Control and Segregation of Duties
- ITIL-knowledge (preferable ITIL foundation certificate)
- Security knowledge (preferably finished CISSP certified)
- Fluent in Dutch (preferably) and English (talking and writing)
- Communication skills
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Knowledge of IDM tooling (preferably RSA IGL)
- Knowledge of user stores (LDAP’s etc.)
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 knowledge
- Office automation (Word, Excel, especially pivot tables)
Nice to have:
- Linux knowledge
- Public Key Infrastructure knowledge
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 47,900.- and € 65,900,- based on a 36-hour work week.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Edwin de Haas, Role Manager Sr. Phone: +31883855767, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31883855801. Visit www.equensworldline.com for more information about our organization.
To apply directly, use the online application form.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure. Acquisition is not appreciated!