IT Technical Expert Storage & Computing
Do you have in depth knowledge in the forefront of computing? Do you have experience with storage systems, provisioning and maintenance, virtualization and programming? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
In the role of IT Technical Expert Storage & Computing you are part of the Infrastructure Datacenter. You will be responsible for the Storage Area Network, File Based Network and the Block and Object Based Storage. Furthermore for e-mail, X86, Windows and Linux server and AIX and HP UX. You will report to the Teamlead Datacenter of Athlon International BV.
- Act as single point of contact for a specific domain (Storage & Computing).
- Lead large change and innovation processes based on central and local IT Infrastructure resources.
- Responsible for defining technical specifications and requirements for IT Infrastructure, domain specific (Storage & Computing).
- Follow trends in the IT industry and translate these into applicability for Athlon International.
- Safeguard policies, standards and lifecycle, domain specific (Storage & Computing) and cross domain Infrastructure.
- Communication and alignment of IT Infrastructure Services (domain specific) to different levels in the organization with focus on Business Delivery Teams (added value).
- Ensure service contracts are compliant to both internal and external terms and conditions (e.g. licensing).
- Ensure service compliancy to national and international regulations.
- Ensure services are accurately defined, documented and published (portfolio).
- Translates strategic decisions, reference architecture and security policies into tactical Infrastructure definitions.
- Define the cost model per service and manage cost levels in relation to the TCO of IT Infrastructure.
- Develop a high level and consolidated roadmap in relation to the specific Infrastructure domain (Datacenter).
- Act as the intermediary between Service Consumers (the business) and Service Providers (private and public cloud).
You have the following skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, internet technology or related.
- 5+ years of relevant datacenter experience i.e. compute, storage.
- Familiar with an Unix command line.
- Familiar with modern file systems, formulating and execting backup strategies.
- Affinity with the financial sector.
- Experience with modern integration and interface technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing.
You can expect
The Head Quarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands.
The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a profes-sionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour work-week, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net payout, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two work-ing days annually volunteering for a local charity
Apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button.
For more information you can contact
- Angelique Vierhout
- M: +31 6 4114 8792
The selection process may involve an assessment
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Almere, Storage & Computing.