IT Solution Designer
The best of the best Solution Designer – are you aspired to drive solution realization across the Vattenfall value chain?
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20.000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make
possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. As a
you will be working within the
organization, specifically for the Customer Analytics team in
Whilst the solution architecture and selection are delivered by IT Architecture, it’s the Solution Designer that figures out the realization by fitting all parts together. The solution designer knows the business drivers, is the expert in his / her special landscape area and is involved in one or more Agile teams to get solution ideas implemented end-to-end.
You are not afraid of challenges, full of energy, like to realize ideas and get things done. If working in an agile and lean way where delivery of excellent solutions to customers is centric is the environment you like to work in, then this can be your next career step.
Everything we do in our Customer Analytics team is about data. We collect data, gather them, make them accessible in a fast and good way. We work closely with business colleagues who are eager to gain insight in our business and develop new products based on customer’s demand.
This is what you’ll be doing as Solution Designer
- Translate user stories into end-to-end solutions.
- Bridge between IT Architecture and scrum teams in your area.
- Be the primary contact person for technical design questions in strategic projects in the customer data area in NL.
- Create, align, own and share solution design principles and guidelines.
- Propose solutions to developers when they need advices on architecture.
- Support Product Owners regarding technical questions and with IT roadmap.
- Ensure low complexity, non-functional and operational readiness are included by nature into each delivery.
- Be the solution designer for any advices regarding integration of new business initiatives into the data platform landscape for the Customer Analytics team in NL.