Are you looking for a challenge in IT Solutions and Project Delivery? In an international organization? Connecting to teams working in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, R&D and IT? Are you interested in travelling and working with people of various nationalities, cultures and businesses, contributing to the Imperial Brands Enterprise Solutions delivery? Then the position of IT Delivery Architect is the job you are looking for!
As IT Delivery Architect, you will report into the Project Delivery Lead and manage two Software Engineers along with strategic external 3rd parties. You will be responsible for defining standards and drive the delivery of the technical components of the overall solution delivery by strategic partners, whilst ensuring the technical solution is solid, sustainable and fitting our long-term strategy. Your role is not limited to technical solution delivery only, it gives you the opportunity to drive design and optimization of processes around Change Management, Vendor Management and Software Architecture and Delivery.
• Bachelor and/or master’s degree in the field of IT and/or manufacturing and logistics.
• 5 years of experience within an IT environment in FMCG environment.
• Experience in Vendor Management regarding the delivery of IT Services by global partners, e.g. Project Implementation and Software Development
• Experience in Software Architecture
• Knowledge of software design, testing and implementation and release management.
• Experience in Project Management (E.g. PMI, Agile) is an advantage.
• Developed people management skills • Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken.
• Willingness to regular international travel (>20%).
• Having a keen eye on quality and being open-minded, entrepreneurial, result driven and ambitious to develop yourself and others.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package