Punch Powertrain, headquartered in Sint-Truiden and with a second production facility in Nanjing (China) offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, Punch Powertrain is expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers. We are currently looking for (m/f):
Does a unique career in automotive engineering sound appealing?
Do you have a passion for excellence?
Is it your dream to design and improve mechanical components?
· You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions and hybrid powertrains.
· You are responsible for the design and improvement of mechanical components, with knowledge from hydraulics.
· You will deep dive in the calculation of the Hydraulic parts. Design and do the verification and validation of hydraulic systems;
· Being responsible for your assigned components from the validation through the development phase, supervise and monitor the testing methods until the release for series production;
· Have the ability and drive to improve the transmissions by initiate and develop new concepts;
· Provide technical support to the assembly department;
· Acting in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
· You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
· You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and manufacturing (preferably in an automotive environment).
· You have proven experience with hydraulics (> 5 years).
· Experience with Matlab/Simulink is a plus.
· Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
· You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
· You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
· We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
· You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
· We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.