I am looking for Jesus.
What are you going to do?
You read that right. I am looking for Jesus. Hydraulic Jesus. A very interesting and supportive client of mine is looking for a Service Engineer who can assemble, maintain, overhaul, repair and troubleshoot both the hydraulic aspect as well as the PLC/control system of jack-up installations for the offshore sector.
So, what's in it for you?
* Excellent salary indication (€50.000-60.000 gross base salary + overtime opportunities)
* Dynamic and interesting projects for an interesting sector
* Career growth and development towards a managerial, coordinating or design engineering function
* International scope of projects as well as occasional travel
What is expected of a Hydraulic & Automation Service Engineer?
* FLUENT DUTCH + Valid work permit (or Dutch nationality… that would probably be the easiest.); We do not care if you are not Dutch but just make sure you speak it!
* You do not need to know how to engineer or design hydraulic or control systems; just make sure you have at least 2 years servicing both of these types of installations. Preferably in the maritime, offshore or oil&gas industries. IF you have direct jack-up service engineering experience, that might also be welcome considering you have the necessary automation/PLC skills.
* MBO/HBO - any technical direction; can be supplemented by work experience
* The ability to turn water into wine would also be appreciated but not a necessary skill set.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a specialized but very smoothly operating organization that has found success throughout its existence. Currently they are growing and need the right manpower to continue doing so.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Hydraulic & Automation Service Engineer in the maritime/offshore sector?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.