INNIO HR Manager will be covering Middle East and Asia INNIO Regions, with population of around 150 full time employees in ~10 countries, where the biggest client’s group are mainly sales and after sales employees.
She/he will be the employees’ advocate with regards to all HR processes, including hiring, performance management, talent development and other processes related to employees’ life cycle. The INNIO HRM work closely with HR Business Partners and Leaders of assigned countries, to ensure that the business strategy is reflected in HR agenda.
This role is based in Jenbach, Austria.
- Provide HR guidance and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource agenda including:
- performance development
- employee engagement and advocacy
- organizational design and change management
- workplace investigations
- talent acquisition and management
- Provide employees and manager with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance of fundamental HR topics and issues
- Work closely with Compensation and Benefits, HR Operations and Talent Acquisitions teams with regards to implementation business planning into HR strategy
- Collaboratively build connections with our employees and leaders across different countries in assigned regions
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and suggest ideas to structure the organisation to support the organisation's business objectives
- Support assigned client group managers to create a high-performance work environment to follow the INNIO 'go to market' strategy
- Model & reinforce behaviors that best reflect INNIO culture and values
- Implement HR initiatives and participate in HR projects