AimValley, what we do
With almost 100 colleagues we provide services dedicated to the development of complex embedded systems for telecom and datacom applications. As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal and energy-efficient products with a very high availability, a long lifetime and the ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has a strong track record in development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven. Developers focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism. Teamwork is key to our success. Teams are grouped around a customer project and work systematically to provide the required features and the agreed time to market. We pride ourselves in delivering our projects on time and on budget.
As Hardware Engineer, you will work on all aspects:
- Creating board level requirements.
- Component selection.
- Design of Analog and/or Digital circuits.
- Simulation and prototyping.
- Schematic and Layout Design using Altium or Mentor tools.
- Board level testing.
- Documentation and archiving.
- Meetings with customers or suppliers.
- Managing your activities.
- Willingness to travel and work occasionally at the customer site.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours occasionally if required for the project.