What we can offer you! - Your Role:
At Avery Dennison, we are looking for an HRIS Project Manager EMEA to join our Global HRIS team. In this role, you will act as an internal HRIS Business Partner supporting the the Worldwide Human Resources organization (with specific responsibility for EMEA) to exploit and implement new HR strategies, improve internal processes, and implement “best practices” through the use of technology and business applications. Therefor, you ideally have a sound understanding of HR practices and how information, communications and applications can be used to address business needs.
As part of our HRIS team, you will directly report to our Direct Talent Management Systems and ensure that in the EMEA region our high standards of service are maintained, including compliance with appropriate Avery Dennison policies and guidelines.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with users (all levels) within the organization, and maintain a strong understanding of the HR business strategies and processes.
- Research evaluate and promote new technologies or business applications that support HR Strategies and user needs.
- Acts as a liaison between IT staffs and users, as well as vendors and share expertise with users and other IT staff.
- Responsible for planning, managing and/or working on assigned projects (ensuring on time and on budget execution). Supervising other project team members, if leading a project, maintaining project plans and timelines.
- Provide daily support for all global HR applications (PeopleSoft HRMS, SuccessFactors (Talent Management), ADP Payroll, Global Performance Management (GPS), SmartRecruiters (Talent Acquisition), Silkroad (New hire onboarding)
- Host “monthly Subject Matter Expert (SME) calls”, provide training, get feedback for support and improvement needs.
- System Integration troubleshooting, modifications working with the HRIS Technical team.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Support internal reorganizations, manage integration of mergers and newly acquired companies.