This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, ambitious, enthusiastic and data-minded team player. For this position we are looking for an experienced professional with a successful track record in complex, multinational environments.
This is a key position in the People Services NL team of BAM, offering the opportunity to have real impact on BAM’s operations and strategy realization.
Executing for Results:
- Take ownership for the quality of reports while at the same time challenging the status quo to improve that quality continuously;
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and guide others through complex situations.
- An advisor who seeks data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended circumstances from decisions.
- A professional who is viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions; the ability to act in a transparent and consistent manner while always taking into account what is best for the organization.
- Is hands on yet has developed strong analytic skills.
- An agile mindset that allows you to be results-driven in an environment that is using Operational Management and Operational Excellence next to an agile way of working; In order to be in full control and at the same time allows us to look for and implement opportunities for improvement of employee journeys cross-functionally.
Relationships and Influence
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- An ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in his/her beliefs, and active drive.